Here are the documents that introduce the concepts that forms ANet, from a technical point of view.
- "What is ANet?"
- A quick summary of ANet.
- "Peer-to-Peer Networking"
- The definition of Peer-to-Peer Networking, with examples.
- "Distributed Networking"
- The definition of Distributed Networking and how it relates to Peer-to-Peer Networking and ANet.
- The first kind of data allowed in ANet.
- "Static Data"
- The second type of data allowed in ANet.
- "Anonymous Two-Way Data Transfers"
- The last type of data allowed in ANet.
- "Gateways and Clusters"
- How the nodes are accessed and managed in an ANet network.
- "The Future"
- Possible enhancements that could be added to ANet in the future.